How you can make an impact
- Define and maintain CBTC/ATO T&C procedures and protocols
- Plan and execute CBTC/ATO T&C activities as per the defined test procedures
- Perform installation and testing of field modifications
- Complete test documentation, data sheets, defect and incident reports
- Manage hardware and software documentation and configuration in the field
- Identify and report project technical risks and propose mitigation measures
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, liaising with relevant parties as required
How you will contribute
- Completed apprenticeship in an electromechanical field and/or Bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience in Testing and/or Commissioning preferably in Signalling or Railway
- Familiar with electrical schematics
- Familiar with writing and reviewing of technical documentation
- Readiness to travel within the country and abroad
- Open, flexible, team player, and goal-oriented personality
- Good knowledge of English; German language is an advantage
- Start immediately or upon agreement
- International dynamic environment with start-up character and high diversity
- Varied and exciting area of responsibility with flexibility for mobile work
- The recruitment process consists normally of two interview rounds (MS Teams and on site; with HR and line)
- Applications via agencies are not considered
Do you have questions about a specific department?
Pavlos Alexandridis, Team Lead Testing and Commissioning, will be happy to help:
phone +41 79 795 15 82
I am happy to help
phone +41 44 878 82 76
Where we need you
Testing, Commissioning, Engineer
We care about the health of our employees. That's why Stadler offers to pay part of your gym membership.
Today, a mobile phone is essential. Therefore, we offer discounted mobile phone plans for Stadler employees and their family members.
A hockey game or a trip to the Zurich Zoo – we offer free tickets for you and your family.
We are happy to cover the costs of the halffare ticket and cover part of the costs of a ZVV or SBB travel card.
As Stadler employee you receive discounts at a number of (online) shops.
With Stadler you benefit from reduced insurance rates in Switzerland.
The development of our employees is important to us. Depending on individual and company interests, we support training needs financially or with part-time opportunities.