Within the Robotics Business Unit, Hamilton develops and produces pipetting robots for the automation of liquid handling processes; from standard solutions to highly complex systems that are precisely tailored to the needs of our customers. Our customers come from a wide range of research and development backgrounds. This ranges from the pharmaceutical and food industries, all the way to cell and DNA research.
Within Robotics, there exists a diverse range of career opportunities: from mechanical engineering to software development, and from application specialization to product management or market segment management. Whether it's in the technical, scientific, or financial field, we offer limitless opportunities for professional development.
- Creating technical content and managing the documentation of our Service organization
- Cooperating closely with our global research & development and technical departments to gain information for our Service documentation
- Maintain the existing documents of our legacy systems
- Develop creative ways, to help our Field service Engineers, to get the most from our documentation
Learn more about our liquid handling systems here:
- Native English speaker or excellent skills
- Knowledge of the German Language is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of SchemaST4 may help but not required
- Technical Knowledge and Field Experiance
What we offer:
Are you interested? Then please apply online by clicking on the "Apply" button. There you will also find our contact details for any queries.
Applications by post or e-mail can unfortunately not be considered.