We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to help us ensure proper level of security of our systems and network.
Your duties will include leading a team, protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data.
- Participate in the planning, design, implementation and operation of IT services, IT systems and networks
- Manage an agile team of 8 experts in close alignment with the Product Owner & Scrum Master
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain all installed systems and infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Management of and support in a diverse range projects
- 5+ years' experience of working as an IT System Engineer or relevant position and some experience in a supervisor function.
- Proven experience with Microsoft 365 including Azure and Active Directory
- Good experienced in Microsoft Windows OS technology, networking, databases, firewalls, anti-virus, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Responsible attitude, understanding the critical importance of IT infrastructure
- Ability to focus under pressure, strong communication skills
- Languages German and English
You can expect a dynamic and successful company where innovation, courage, fairness, openness and transparency are encouraged and your ideas are welcome. We offer flexible options for hybrid working. Your development according to your strengths and aspirations in your career is of great importance to us.