Your field of activity
- Design of steelwork constructions, i.e. engineering of secondary steel supports, equipment supports and platforms
- Preparation of the necessary specification drawings for the customer or subcontractors
- Verifying that civil and structural drawings contain the relevant piping and equipment information
- Providing solutions to structural-related inquiries from suppliers and subcontractors
- Graduate engineer / emphasis on structural or mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of Bentley AutoPLANT as well as Bentley ProjectWise or similar DMS programs
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Basic knowledge of German spoken and reading is a plus
- Experience in industrial plant design and construction
- Knowledge of the appropriate codes and standards (ISO, EN, ASME, etc.)
- Knowledge in piping support solutions like Hilti or Sikla is a plus
We offer you a responsible, diversified role in an international and interesting work environment and the opportunity to contribute significantly to the success of our business.
Interested? Then please don’t hesitate to send us your complete application.