Business Area NIR
You will oversee the entire lifecycle of our NIR product lines, ensuring comprehensive management and a deep understanding of customer needs in NIR spectroscopy applications. Your market insights are pivotal for shaping the future of innovative NIR products and distribution strategies, having a vital role in the latest NIR product developments, and aligning them with evolving market needs.
As a key contributor, you'll significantly promote our NIR products in close collaboration with other product managers and internal stakeholders, equipping our sales and distribution partners with crucial information and support. Your proactive engagement with the NIR team and key stakeholders, spanning sales, R&D, service, operations, and other departments, is crucial in motivating and guiding everyone to collectively achieve our shared vision.
What makes your everyday life exciting?
- Market Research: Conduct thorough market analysis to understand trends, customer needs, market shares, new market opportunities.
- Strategy and Product Development: Define and clearly articulate the vision and strategy for new products. Create comprehensive business plans and conduct detailed investment analysis.
- Product Lifecycle Management: Continually improve the product across its entire lifecycle, with a dedicated focus on maximizing customer benefits.
- Sales and Marketing: Conduct thorough financial evaluations to ascertain the product's viability and long-term sustainability. Participate collaboratively in the planning and implementation of impactful go-to-market and marketing strategies.
What skills do you need to bring?
- Scientific technical education at university level (preferably in the fields of physics, chemistry or process engineering) with solid application knowledge of the products to be managed, pferably in applied NIR spectroscopy
- Extensive experience in product management within the capital goods sector (food and feed, process engineering, or related areas)
- Strong understanding of business economics, possibly enhanced by postgraduate studies
- An innovative mindset, adapting to the evolving demands of technical product management
- Confident and resilient, able to work diplomatically with various teams and stakeholders
- Willingness to travel occasionally as part of our international operations
What can we offer you?
- An innovative technology environment in a dynamic team
- An open, friendly corporate culture
- The values of a globally oriented Swiss family business
- A modern workplace, home office arrangement, company restaurant, tennis court as examples of our attractive employment conditions
Did we spike your interest with this position? If yes, please send your application to Cornelia Lamrani, Senior Manager People & Culture.
This advertisement is addressed to all talents, regardless of gender and age. Only direct applications will be accepted.
BÜCHI Labortechnik AG
CH-9230 Flawil 1
Telefon +41 71 394 63 63