- Contribute to the success of BLK2FLY – the world's first fully integrated autonomous LiDAR UAV.
- Take ownership of maintaining the BLK2FLY software framework and its interfaces to external frameworks, such as Hexagon's HxDR platform.
- Be the primary contact person at R&D level who manages and resolves technical BLK2FLY support requests.
- Maintain and develop cross-platform embedded applications using modern C++ standards and Python.
- Manage BLK2FLY software releases and related testing activities.
- You are a motivated, responsible and self-organized person.
- You find satisfaction in working independently and striking a balance between organizational and technical responsibilities.
- Your experience includes handling multi-repository software frameworks and utilizing continuous integration frameworks like Jenkins.
- You are proficient in the development and maintenance of embedded C++ applications under Linux and in the use of Python.
- You are fluent in speaking and writing English (main working language). German language proficiency is optional but advantageous.