- Contribute to overall ATS subsystem concepts
- Write Specifications of the software and interfaces
- Development of SW algorithms and SW modules for Automatic Train Supervision (ATS)
- Participate to review of ATS documentation
- Test software modules of the ATS
- Participate to project execution for ATS part
- Participate to integration of ATS
- Participate to subsystem tests in the lab
- Participate to field test & commissioning for ATS part
- Completed technical education in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in the development of software algorithms and components in object-oriented programming such as Java, C++, Python, or others
- Experience in railway domain; signalling is an advantage
- Experience with Traffic Management System/Automatic Train Supervision as advantage
- Good operating system knowledge in Linux/windows
- Experience in Aerospace / Defense / Medical can also be an advantage
- Fluent in English; other languages are an advantage
- Start immediately or upon agreement
- International dynamic environment with start-up character and high diversity
- Varied and exciting area of responsibility with flexibility for mobile work
- The recruitment process consists normally of two interview rounds (MS Teams and on site; with HR and line)
- Applications via agencies are not considered
I am happy to help
phone +41 44 878 82 76
Where we need you
Software, Engineering, Automated Train Supervision, Signalling
We care about the health of our employees. That's why Stadler offers to pay part of your gym membership.
Today, a mobile phone is essential. We know that and offer discounted mobile phone plans for Stadler employees and their family members.
We are happy to cover part of the costs of a ZVV pass or SBB annual pass.
As Stadler employee you receive discounts at a number of shops and online-shops.
FELFEL Foodservice provides tasty, regional and healthy meals for breaks and lunch. Microwaves are available.
With Stadler you benefit from reduced insurance rates in Switzerland.
The development and growth of our employees is important to us. Depending on individual and department interests, we support training needs financially or with part-time opportunities.