- Oversee the design, programming, testing and deployment of our Anti-Collision System
- Recommend appropriate tools, technologies and processes for the development of quality product
- Establish coding standards, guidelines and project practices
- Manage requirements from different stakeholders
- Create, review, and maintain software documentation
- Estimate and plan work packages
- Implement, review, and test code as needed to ensure as well as improve quality
- Coach and mentor junior staff and help them grow
- Technical education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Deep understanding of object oriented design as well as common architecture and a working experience in software development and deployment
- Strong programming background (C++) and familiarity with Robot Operating System
- Experience in managing functional and non-functional requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in designing, documenting, developing, and deploying products, ideally in rail or related industry
- Experience with norms (EN50128/50129) and RM tools (IBM DOORS) an advantage
- Start immediately or upon agreement
- Dynamic and multi-cultural environment with start-up character and great diversity
- Varied and exciting area of responsibility with flexibility for mobile work
- The recruitment process consists normally of two interview rounds (MS Teams and on site; with HR and line)
- Applications via agencies are not considered
- Competitive employment conditions with attractive fringe benefits
Do you have any questions about the position?
Jiwon Shin, Team Lead Sensors will be happy to help:
phone +41 878 82 82
I am happy to help
phone +41 44 878 82 76
Where we need you
Software, architect, programming, development
We care about the health of our employees. That's why Stadler offers to pay part of your gym membership.
Today, a mobile phone is essential. Therefore, we offer discounted mobile phone plans for Stadler employees and their family members.
A hockey game or a trip to the Zurich Zoo – we offer free tickets for you and your family.
We are happy to cover the costs of the halffare ticket and cover part of the costs of a ZVV or SBB travel card.
As Stadler employee you receive discounts at a number of (online) shops.
With Stadler you benefit from reduced insurance rates in Switzerland.
The development of our employees is important to us. Depending on individual and company interests, we support training needs financially or with part-time opportunities.