Strategy and Collaboration
- Develop and implement the AO Education Institute simulation strategy
- Collaborate with external partners to identify new simulation opportunities and possibilities
- Develop relationships with a broad range of simulation development companies
- Provide guidance and work collaboratively with internal teams to design and implement portfolio of simulation solutions and providing guidance
Design and Implementation
- Co-create and implement demand-driven simulation-based training programs and scenarios to enhance medical learning
- Support the productization and commercialization of internal simulation products
- Ensure realistic business models for simulation solutions.
Development and Improvement
- Front-to-back development, evaluation and improvement of simulation models and systems
- Provide training and support to internal teams on simulation systems and processes
- Continuously monitor simulation systems and processes to identify opportunities for improvement
Technical Expertise and Knowledge
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of a wide range of simulation technologies and practices (i.e. low/high fidelity, AR/VR, digital)
- Stay up to date and research simulation trends and opportunities in the market.
- Coordinate task completion and actions needed to achieve the goals of particular projects
- Budgeting, planning and resource management responsibilities
- 5 years of experience in adult medical education, and/or simulation systems and processes.
- Experience in Human Factors / Human Centered Design or Human Machine Interaction is a plus.
- Project management experience, budget planning.
- Experience working with external stakeholders.
Working for us, you can expect:
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team
- Modern infrastructure
- Employment conditions which match the requirements and offer a high degree of flexibility regarding working hours and location