- Being part of a distributed DevOps team that is part of the software R&D, works very close to software development scrum teams and manages the work by following Scrumban.
- Speeding up developers, test automation and DevOps engineers through automation as well as coaching and training engineers to build, test and deploy a wide range of embedded software written in C++, C# and Python.
- Strategically selecting and introducing technologies to enhance the efficiency of our CI/CD infrastructure.
- Establishing a robust overall system architecture and streamlining pipelines and processes through decision-making.
What you can expect
- Working on complex challenges that push the boundaries of our skills and knowledge, allowing you to continuously learn and grow technically and personally.
- Flexible time management and a healthy work-life balance. Note: Our DevOps team does not run 24/7 services.
- Gaining comprehensive insights across diverse software departments: From surveying devices to Leica office software and IT operations.
- Over 8 years of hands-on experience as a C++, C# or Python Software Engineer, with a passion for working in a DevOps team. Having a deep understanding of the design and automation of pipelines to build, test, and deploy a wide range of embedded applications.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills in German and English, with a proven ability to communicate and negotiate effectively in an international and distributed work environment. Additionally, possessing a strong level of assertiveness, enabling confident and impactful representation of ideas and opinions.
- A highly motivated and proactive personality with a results-driven approach and a strong commitment to "Getting things done".
- Expertise in Infrastructure as Code and a demonstrated track record of automating CI/CD infrastructure using tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Grafana, and Prometheus.
- Highly skilled in Git, with a deep understanding of different Git workflows and semantic versioning concepts.
- Experience in Artifactory or Nexus, TeamCity or Jenkins, Docker, package managers like Nuget, PyPi or Conan