You are responsible for all internal and external corporate communication topics (however, not for marketing communications). With your hands-on approach and your initiative, you support the stakeholders at headquarters and in the market organizations in all corporate communications related tasks. You take the lead in all brand and CD/CI related initiatives and integrate various opinions towards a common and consistent communications concept.
A close collaboration with the marketing team and responsibility for corporate social media content are part of this position. In collaboration with People & Culture, you will build up BUCHI as an employer brand both for internal and external communication. Further important responsibilities are the development of processes and systems such as translations and terminology.
What makes your everyday life exciting?
- Plan and manage internal and external company communication channels with regards to corporate communication content
- Strengthen BUCHI both as a technological and market leader in its field, as well as an employer brand and drive initiatives both in external and internal communications
- Act as contact point for, and interaction with, external media representatives and press
- Lead CI/CD projects in cooperation with the Head of Marketing and Design
- Edit various corporate texts such as the Annual Report
- Support the Executive Management and the CEO in editing announcements, etc.
What skills do you need to bring?
- A degree in communications, public relations or similar
- 5+ years of experience as Corporate Communication Manager, including a proven track record of experience with press and social media
- Experience in driving corporate reporting, as well as employer branding
- Excellent writing and editing skills in both German and English
- Willingness and drive to shape the company's communications strategy and its implementation
- Attention to detail, self-starter, motivated, and initiative
- Ability to organize, multi-task, work independently on several projects and meet deadlines
What can we offer you?
We offer you an exciting and challenging role with direct reporting line to our CEO. You will be able to shape our corporate communication and have a significant influence on how BUCHI is perceived both from the outside as well as from the inside. In this position you will be the interface between various stakeholders in a highly interesting, international, and innovative environment.
Did we spike your interest with this position? If yes, please send your full application to our Director People & Culture, Pamela Bogana.
Kindly note that we will not accept profiles from recruitment agencies for this position.
BÜCHI Labortechnik AG
CH-9230 Flawil 1
Telefon +41 71 394 63 63