- Design and develop complete end-to-end machine learning pipelines for document pricessing and analytics use cases, utilizing large language models.
- Conduct feasibility studies to create, analyze, and implement innovative algorithms for complex problem statements
- Collaborate with other machine learning professionals within Hexagon's AI Hub and engage with stakeholders across various Hexagon divisions.
- A university degree (Master's/Ph.D.) in artificial intelligence, computer science or mathematics with a focus on machine learning.
- At least 5 years' experience with machine and deep learning techniques in the relevant field of document analytics.
- Proven experience in the training, evaluation, and deployment of neural networks, covering all stages from data ingestion to model deployment.
- Solid background in NLP, LLM, OCR, and SQL/NoSQL databases. Domain expertise with large vision models and graph neural networks would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Python, along with practical experience with PyTorch or TensorFlow.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.