Our dynamic and international Kulm Hotel community offers our guests smart Luxury for an inimitable holiday experience.
As a member of the Luxury Kulm Group you are part of the key to our success. Together, we make every stay deeply inspiring, unique and distinctive. And as such, we embrace our culture: understated luxury, inspiration, and a life experience. Together, we make it happen.
This is your chance to be a member of our shaping culture:
This is you
- Key member of the hotel leadership team with full strategic and commercial responsibility for food and beverage across the hotel
- In collaboration with Finance and HR, manage the cost effective and efficient operation in order to maximize guest satisfaction, employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Working in very close partnership with the Hotel General Manager and outlet managers to ensure full alignment on strategic objectives
- Close measurement of customer feedback
- Successfully transforming the kitchen operations of the Kulm Hotel serving its seven outlets
- Coordinate with purchasing department on management of key food supplier relationships
- Building a set of KPIs and reporting guidelines to monitor performance across the operations
This is what you move with us
- Hugely passionate about the guest and the overall culinary experience.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholders at a range of levels and through a matrixed structure
- Strategic thinker with good analytical and planning skills, but also with a pragmatic and hands-on approach
- Successfully led and developed high-performing food and beverage teams
- Responsibility for leading operations, financial metrics, and overall customer journey
- Ideally proven experience in driving significant change and transformation
- International experience and mindset
At the Kulm Group, our people are the key to our success. That's why we have a reputation for impeccable service. Our shared passion for high-end luxury, winter sports, haute cuisine and uncompromising service makes every stay unforgettable. When you work with us, we invest in you and provide you with the perfect platform to launch your career. All our team enjoy a wealth of amenities and perks, from comfortable accommodation and culinary delicacies, to our newly renovated staff lounge and free access to on-site fitness rooms. For us, providing the best employee experience is what sets our hospitality apart.
- Competitive salary
- We continually strive to find new ways to reward our teams, providing development opportunities, access to facilities and generous discounts throughout the year.
- We offer discounted stays to family and friends at the Grand Hotel Kronenhof or Kulm Hotel for the special rate of CHF 150 or CHF 200 a night including breakfast in a single or a double room.
- Parents and partners receive 20% off on meals and drinks at Chesa al Parc, Kulm Country Club, The Pizzeria in St. Moritz or Le Pavillion in Pontresina.
- 40% off on spa treatments, coiffeur and private purchase of goods and services.
- Free use of the tennis courts at Kulm Hotel St Moritz.
- Discounts on tennis and golf lessons.
- Free use of the golf course with a licence or driving range.
- Day ski pass for CHF 45 per person for Corvatsch.
- Diavolezza/Lagalb and 1 Corvatsch Ski Night for free.