This appeals to you
- Full responsibility of FPGA Firmware development for high-end CMM devices.
- Verification and testing real HW on test benches and on field.
- Participation in the system architecture, developing concepts and performing reviews
- Close cooperation with software, hardware, application experts and external electronic design partners
- Writing technical documentation.
- Working with local and global Hexagon project teams, occasionally on site
This is you
- Master's degree or equivalent qualification in electronics engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience in the field of digital electronics and FPGA design
- Strong VHDL programming skills
- FPGA implementation, from design constraints to timing analysis
- VHDL functional simulation. Testbench design for validation, code coverage analysis
- Analog/digital HW electronics knowledge, electrical schematics understanding (DC/DC converters, memories, microcontrollers, ADC/DAC, drivers, etc.)
- Knowledge of the widespread industrial communication protocols (EtherCAT, UART, I2c, SPI, 1-wire, JTAG, etc.)
- Embedded C programming on bare-metal platform
- Familiarity with Xilinx development workflow (Vivado + Vitis)