As a new additional member of our ICT Team, you contribute to the continuous improvement of our Data Lakehouse solution based on Azure Databricks and our reporting solution based on Power BI.
What makes your everyday life exciting?
- Create and maintain efficient ETL processes with Azure Databricks
- Integrate structured and unstructured data sources with a focus on data quality and accuracy
- Optimize ETL for performance, scalability, and resource utilization
- Ensure data governance, security, and regulatory compliance
- Monitor and troubleshoot ETL pipelines for smooth operation
- Collaborate with analysts and stakeholders for data requirements
- Develop Power BI and SSRS reports for data visualization
- Design efficient data models for querying and reporting
- Document ETL processes and reporting solutions for clarity and maintenance
What skills do you need to bring?
- Strong expertise in ETL processes
- Proficient in Python and SQL with Azure Databricks
- Knowledge of diverse data sources and integration techniques
- Skilled in SQL for data manipulation
- Ability to create efficient data models
- Experience with Power BI and SSRS for reports and dashboards
- Understands data quality and governance principles
- Effective collaboration and business-technical translation
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines
- Identifies data processing challenges and finds solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good English communication skills
What can we offer you?
- An agile and dynamic working environment with state of the art technologies.
- A highly motivated and collaborative team that will support you in achieving your goals.
- An open and friendly corporate culture.
- The values of a globally oriented Swiss family business.
- A modern workplace, home office arrangement, company restaurant, tennis court as examples of our attractive employment conditions.
Please send your application to Ali Enginyurt, Manager People & Culture.
This call for applications addresses all talents, regardless of gender and age.
Applications sent by recruiters will not be processed.
BÜCHI Labortechnik AG
CH-9230 Flawil 1
Telefon +41 71 394 63 63